Find my Products on Redbubble!

Friday 12 May 2017

Kingdom's Family Craft Fair! Attempt 2!


Yes, attempt 2 and this time I'm determined not to get sick! Honestly I'm taking multivits, drinking smoothies for breakfast, eating more spinach XD I wish I was joking but no. I am determined to stay healthy damnit! Mainly because I really want to attend this craft fair!

I was so disappointed at having to cancel last months craft fair which would've been my first craft fair so this time around I'm even more pumped to be attending as a stall holder!

So if you're in the Wiltshire area and free on Sunday the 28th May (in just over two weeks!) please come to the craft fair for some fun! It's held in Warminster Town Park Community Centre and will hopefully be a super sunny day!
I will also be fairly colourful that day I'm sure and covered in badgers of course!

I'll be stocking most of my usual stock maybe with the chance of a few new products that will be unveiling on the day, more info on that to come closer to the time. So next week ish!

I'm so happy to finally properly announce this! So if you're in the area and want to stop by and say hi I hope to see you there!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment