Find my Products on Redbubble!

Thursday 6 April 2017

Illness Sucks

No, really. It does.

I have spent the last two and a half weeks suffering from various illnesses starting with a virus and infection and lastly a horrible cold virus that has left me feeling super depressed.

I had to cancel going to Kingdom's Family Craft Fair due to being so ill and unable to actually get everything done as well as actually attend! I was devastated as I'd been really looking forward to this all month.

It's just been one thing after the other lately and it's making me extremely grumpy. I feel like no matter what I do, something gets in the way.
I don't mean to sound so down, this world of social media and being in everyones face is meant to be happy even if it's false but I'm not going to do that.
I'm human just like everybody else and I have good and bad days, I feel all the emotions available.
And right now, everything is not okay and I am struggling to keep my footing.

I can deal with stress and situations but when my health is the cause of problems it drains me because I know there's not a lot I can do...

So okay, I'm now eating a bit healthier, taking vitamin and mineral supplements, being more active... I guess it's got a bright side but I'm just in this constant analytical mode of judging whether my body is okay or whether it's going to throw a spanner in the works and knock me off my feet again.

It just tends to trigger all of my panic and anxiety and then pulls out the depression card! Ugh!

I'm determined not to let this get to me and I'm not giving up. The lovely organiser/owner of Kingdom's Family Craft Fair has offered me to go to their next event on May 28th and I've jumped at the opportunity! I'm so excited to attend my first fair, I've planned and worked so hard for this and I am not giving up now so I will be there with all my goodies and more!

I'm determined to also get all of these new projects sorted, I have so many that I've either planned out or am currently working on and they need my attention now. I will finish them all!
Apparently being ill has also brought out my extremely determined self.

I'm taking it easy for the rest of this week to allow myself to fully recover but next week is going to be explosive. I got so much done in March it was unbelievable and I'm hoping April will be just the same once I get myself together!

After all this is my happy month, it's my puppies birthday tomorrow! We're baking him a carrot and peanut butter cake and everything so how can anything be bad right now! :P

So I'm hoping that next week I will be back to my normal self, back to regular posts, back to regular work and back to smiles and happy and no more stress and depression!

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment