Find my Products on Redbubble!

Tuesday 14 March 2017

New Designs Coming Through!


This week is proving to be a tough one for me but this happy smiling pooch is here to save the day!

I've had quite a few designs in my head for the last few months but haven't really had the time to focus on them completely, they've basically been stuck in my sketchbook waiting to be found again.
But now that the craft fair is fast approaching (Is it really less than three weeks to go!?) I felt that it was time to actually sit down and get some finished!

To put it simply, the last couple of days have been mental. I am working ridiculously hard to get all of this done and boy am I ready to climb in to bed every night! I feel like the week after the fair I'm going to enjoy lots of well earned lie ins and lots of relaxing! I of course know this is not going to happen and instead I will have lots more going on but a girl can dream!

So as you can see from the image above, I'm trying to expand my party animal collection, this time there is a dog and a cat, the cat is currently a work in progress as I really can't decide what colours to use for him, and photoshop has decided to have a tantrum and is making my job a lot harder than it needs to be! (Yes I might be glaring at my laptop as I write this).

I do however seem to have everything else under control, so far at least or maybe I'm living in a little ignorant bubble of control, that is also highly possible with me!
I still have my 3D business cards to get sorted and some funky bunting once I've actually come up with the design, I'm hoping to hang the bunting up on the front of the table, maybe, I'm not 100% sure as I'm also considering people catching themselves on it and maybe pulling the entire table and products off... or a child who might think it could be funny... I feel like I've just talked myself out of the bunting! Oops!

I will admit the nerves are kicking in but they're a brilliant relief from everything else that's going on in my head which sounds insane but I do actually have control over everything that's going on with the business. I just must remember to get insured before the big day XD
That would probably be the biggest silly badger move, get everything sorted, be ready for anything and forget that simple little thing... *sigh*

I also have the most adorable, wonderful commission right now featuring some adorable rats in adorable hats and bunny ears. Yes, I am in my element here and I'm loving it. I always love working with fellow ratty lovers/owners, I not only get to draw their rats but I get to see cute photos and hear about the little mischiefs! For someone who loves the little critters but can't own them, it's my little bit of heaven and it's wonderful.

So the rest of this week is full of planning, plotting and creating and hopefully getting lots done, I'm even bribing myself with the reward of new boots if I can get this done, I'm hoping the incentive will get me zooming through that to-do list! It might work... I can but hope! XD

Now to go use a window as a light box! Livin' the life! ;)

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment