Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 6 February 2017

The Start Of A Crazy Week

Now I didn't get as much done as I'd wanted back in January. To be fair this is because I ended up with more custom commissions than I'd originally expected! So this month, the shortest month of the year, I plan to get more done than ever before!

Yes. I am insane.

There is also a strong chance that I won't get everything done but I'm going to at least make a dent in the list!

So there will be another shop update later this month. Silly Badger Designs turning one was lots of fun and gave me a chance to look over everything and not only see everything I've achieved but also what I want to do next.

I want to expand with more illustrations and artwork featuring wildlife, I've started on some new illustrations but I've paused on the ink drawings as I'm seeing the potential for some colouring sheets or even a book which is something I've been really interested in making so I'm hoping to try that out... potentially!

I also have the zine ideas to expand on that section.

Jewellery is also likely to go on hold, it's not as popular as the illustrations I do so instead of wasting those listings I'm hoping to try a few new things.

I'm also desperate to get my bear illustrations done! I know I said they were going to be listed in January but they got put back slightly, the sun bear is happily finished (I think) and the Luna bear is so close so hopefully by the end of this week I will be able to show them!

So lots to get working on this week! I feel like I'm going to be zooming around for most of this week which is a big fun challenge and I can't wait to get going on everything.

Also thanks for the lovely messages over the weekend celebrating our birthday! And thanks to the orders that got their free gifts! They will be arriving soon!

I hope to have a more fun and colourful post up later on this week and hopefully a new shop update soon!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment