Find my Products on Redbubble!

Saturday 4 February 2017

It's My Badger Birthday!

Well I am super excited, today is Silly Badger Designs 1st birthday!



And to celebrate any order made on the 4th and 5th of February will get a free gift!

If you make any order from Silly Badger Designs over this weekend you will receive a free gift as a celebration of our badger birthday!

This has been an amazing and fun year with lots of learning, the odd hiccup and a lot of crazy and I have loved it all. Sure there were some tough moments that I'm glad to have gotten through and the hilarious learning moments of under charging, leaving countries out of my postal range, putting listings up before I actually had stock... I really should write a post of some of the crazy things I've done over the past twelve months! :P

But it has been an amazing year, I've met some great people who've become good friends who support me even if they live miles away. I've dealt with wonderful customers who keep me smiling every day and I get to see my work turn in to products that bring smiles.
And the biggest thing for me, I've found something that I am super passionate about and actually quite good at.

I love my job :P

So thank you to everyone who has supported me for the past year! Thank you for allowing me to follow my heart and do something amazing.

Have a wonderful weekend and if you make an order, thank you! I will be celebrating with some tasty takeaway and a nice relaxing Sunday with the Mr :)

Go check out the shop now!


No comments:

Post a Comment