Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 16 January 2017

Happy Monday...

I may have gone a bit quiet.

This is mainly due to having a big commission to get done along with a hell of a lot more that I can't actually talk about myself.
I also need to do more writing on myself for something which is going to be fun as I am not great at writing! And when it's about myself I am known to ramble so this should be lots of fun right!? Right?

Ah! Deep breath and chamomile tea... and repeat.

It's only the 16th of January and I'm already at this point of needing a holiday! XD Although to be fair I haven't been on holiday for years now and the last couple of times were not great at all! See look, I'm rambling!

So this week I'm going to get the valentines day cards completed. I already have one that has been inked and scanned and is ready to colour and I just have two more which should in theory be much simpler and quicker to get done!

And the other big thing this week! I want to get my moon and sun bears done! I've neglected them once other things came up and I'm left feeling really bad about just pushing them to one side and almost forgetting them so if all goes to plan i will be working on those this week and might even have prints available soon!
There are also two new cards going up in the shop this week!
I will update once there is a shop update!

Although I get the sense that this week is going to be especially tough as I seem to have a sinus infection along with anxiety that's deciding to try and wreck me.
My cure for both is to just get stuck in to my work so who knows what could come from this week!

Have a happy Monday and a great week!
More updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment