Find my Products on Redbubble!

Friday 4 November 2016

Hello November!

Oh what a crazy month you shall be! In a good way!

This month is when Christmas truly kicks off here at Silly Badger Designs! This is my first Christmas owning an Etsy shop and the first real Christmas of running a business properly! It's crazy to think it's only been such a short time!

Obviously if you've read my previous post you will know that unfortunately October became a non starter for me due to health reasons. So November is going to make up for it and I'm planning on some super big things!
I will finally be adding some Christmas cards to the shop! Some designs are from last year so they will look familiar. I'm hoping to maybe add a few festive brooches to the shop along with maybe a few more festive things depending how we go.
There are a few more products that are currently planned including two new zines! One that's going to be fairly small but will also include a colouring page for young and old to enjoy and one that's going to be very canine inspired.

On the subject of colouring pages I'm also considering making a few of them myself for digital download so that you can print them yourself.
My future plan is to make my own colouring book but I'm not sure how that will go down so I'm thinking that these colouring page downloads would be a good starting point before I go ahead and get some books printed!

Remember this is also the last month to order any pet portraits from me before Christmas! So if you're interested in one get your order in this month!

So work is going to be fairly hectic this month. I'm also adding an extra bit of insanity by joining in with NaNoWriMo this year. Well I usually join in every year but for the past two years I haven't managed to achieve my goal.
For any who don't know, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. For the whole of November insane people who love to write stories or have always wanted to write a story come together and try to write 50,000 words in 30 days. It's lots of fun and lots of crazy and you get to meet some amazing people and make some awesome friends. I say this because I met my best friend and most amazing partner through NaNoWriMo. It's one of the best things that has ever happened to me, so I like to join in every year even if life has gotten hectic now and I don't have as much time to write anymore. I rarely hit the 50K mark anymore but I join in and give it a shot, that's what really matters!
So yes, this month I'm also trying to write 50,000 words as well as everything else, not forgetting it's my partners birthday during this month and our 4th anniversary and then there is of course Christmas.
Phew it's gonna be a crazy one.

Is it bad that I'm also super excited by this!?

So here's to a super productive November with no illness and lots of fun and sparkles, it's getting close to the season after all!
Bring it on November! :P

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment