Find my Products on Redbubble!

Thursday 10 November 2016

Christmas Posting Dates

It's nearing that time of year when we all get frazzled and stressed trying to be super organised. Well I'm here to help out a little bit if you're planning on ordering anything from me as a Christmas gift or if you just want it to arrive before Christmas day.

Here are some helpful dates to go by, I can't guarantee the delivery to be in time due to things that are out of my control such as postal strikes, weather etc. Once the courier has your item it's out of my hands. I do however do my best to get your orders to you as fast as possible!
If you're not in the UK please use these dates below.

25 November - Africa, Middle East

29 November - Cyprus, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia)

30 November - Caribbean, Central & South America

1 December - Greece, Australia, New Zealand

4 December - Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland

5 December - Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA

12 December - Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland

13 December - Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg

If you're from the UK you have until 19th December to get your orders in for Christmas delivery, however if it's for a gift I recommend buying earlier to give yourself more time to wrap it ready for gifting!

Happy shopping!

And if you do buy from me this festive season I would like to say a very big thank you for supporting me and my small business. Silly Badger Designs is still very young and every order I get is like a little gift in itself so thank you. Without you Silly Badger Designs wouldn't be here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment