Find my Products on Redbubble!

Thursday 25 August 2016

The Crazy Week

Well my update on my birds and everything else is slightly delayed due to this week being absolutely mental.
I have no firm grip on anything this week and anything that cold go wrong did go wrong. Yay me!

So it has left me a bit behind and a bit lacking in keeping up with everything I would normally do like this weeks post!

I have however been doing my birds each day, I do post them up daily on instagram so look there if you want to keep up to date on what's going on with that project.
I'm now up to day 25 and I seem to have gotten really in to the groove with these designs and finally have my style back! At last. Although I have been avoiding colour due to this week being so up and down, I didn't trust myself to not ruin the original sketch.
I will do a proper update when I have good images etc.

I am starting to feel like maybe I want to keep going with the birds after August is over, I'm not 100% sure about it as it is a lot of work and I do have other commitments but at the same time I am really enjoying it! Maybe I can aim for one a day but it won't be the end of the world if I miss one :P Unlike now, if I miss a day now there with be a large bolt of lightening over my head!

The new products I mentioned last week have also been delayed thanks to tools being needed and being delivered from Germany... They're meant to be arriving tomorrow so fingers crossed next week I will have new shiny products to share!

I've also spent way too much time at the post office this week, I'll be going again with another order tomorrow which will be my third time, I'm not complaining though! I'm loving packing up these orders and having fun getting all the postage sorted at the post office, even if it does confuse the women behind the counter a lot. I don't think they've cottoned on to me running a business yet, they must be under the impression that I'm just really popular and have lots of friends!

On a very happy note from this horrible week though, So many people have been so kind and wonderful on Instagram. Showing me kindness and being so sweet about my work.
If any of you read this, thank you. It has kept me strong this week when my emotions have dropped to rock bottom along with my confidence and motivation.
You show me that there is still beauty and kindness in this world and you are all fantastic :)

So I will do a proper update next week! When I'm thinking straight and more myself and there are pretty pictures to share.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment