Find my Products on Redbubble!

Friday 20 November 2015

Crazy Crazy Week!

Deadlines have been creeping up on me lately and due to unforeseen circumstances life got in the way and I may have left things late. Which has meant that this week has been full of everything.
It's also been ridiculously festive as I've been focussed on creating Christmas designs! I was going to stick to 3 - 6 designs... that number may have increased to 10 now.... Not sure if that's a good thing or not!
It's now Friday and I need to get all the drafted lineart scanned in to the computer and cleaned up and if I'm lucky, coloured. 





As you can see the work is a complete mixture so far. They all have a nice wintery feel though even the work that's being  made as originals and not cards.

Working to tight deadlines is never fun and has been quite overwhelming this week. I've also added a 2016 calendar to the mix but luckily that didn't need to be completed this week... that'll be next week! 
I also seem to be struggling with words today and really should be working and gah!
I think the stress and fatigue is shining through right now. 
I'm also procrastinating so should probably actually get scanning....
Nobody can understand my true hate for this part of my job... I think I prefer the paperwork to the scanning *shudders* And with the scanner I have today I need to do multiple scans to get a decent image... 
At least this year my Christmas designs will be done before December!

If all goes to plan all of these new designs will be available from my RedBubble shop this weekend and there is something else happening next week if I get brave enough.
All shall be revealed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment