Find my Products on Redbubble!

Wednesday 3 June 2015

June Update

This is just a quick update, I will do my best to keep it short!

Firstly the design above is now available to buy on my redbubble shop!
It's a fun design I first came up with a year or so ago for a competition I wanted to enter. Unfortunately the competition needed three similar designs and at the time I could only come up with these guys. As a result they ended up inked and then left at the bottom of a drawer. 
I found them yesterday and decided now was their time to strut! So they got their watercolours on and got ready to strut.
I love corvids in general (the crow family) and Jackdaws have to be one of my favourites, they're so chirpy and chatty and have the most intense look on their faces as they strut around looking for food or trouble. I couldn't help but draw them. I remember at the time I almost filled up a whole sketchbook of the strutting mischiefs! That was a fun bit of research although it did lead me to learn that the internet is lacking images and videos of birds walking!

So if you're interested go take a closer look here!

The other update is that I am back open for commissions!
The only thing is I'm going to have to up my prices in the near future due to me charging too little for the work I do!
So I'm doing two last months with the prices as they are, in August the prices will rise (slightly!) 
So if you're looking for a pet portrait! Get in touch!

My current prices are as follows:-

A5 - £15
A4 - £20
A3 - £30

I work in watercolours and inks, sometimes with coloured pencils thrown in and do sizes, A5 A4 and A3. These are then posted to you.

All I need is at least one good photo of your pet (more if your pet has specific markings) and I can get to work. I will also draw any pet from a stick insect to a great big shire horse!
So if you're interested get in touch by going here!

(Examples of previous commissions below)


Hope you're all having a wonderful week! Time for me to get back to scribbling!



No comments:

Post a Comment