Find my Products on Redbubble!

Saturday 29 November 2014

Freebies!!

So I've been busy over the past few days making these little guys! All British garden birds. Okay so they may seem a little boring and legless but the idea is for you, yes you. Save the images to your own computer (I don't normally allow this so don't do it with my other work!) print them out on to A4 sheets and do as you wish with them.

Personally I'd recommend printing them on card or thick paper. You can then cut the images out, attach ribbon or string and you have hanging bird decorations!
You can even make them in to a bird chain decoration, the possibilities are endless!!

Be as creative as you like!!

I hope you enjoy :)

I will post some examples of my own decorations at some point :)




No comments:

Post a Comment