Find my Products on Redbubble!

Thursday 13 November 2014

Busy!!

Normally this time of year is so quiet! What the hell has happened this year!

I have been non stop for the past few weeks and this week has probably been the busiest week I've had in a long time.

I got going on more doodle creatures shown here. These are a continuation from the chickens I did earlier this year. I decided to develop the style a bit and do more animals with it. Luckily it seems to have turned out well!






Three of these fun designs, the dogs, bunnies and parrots are currently available to purchase as prints in the wraptious competition. You should go check out the amazing talent!
If you could also share my work through facebook I would really appreciate the points! 
Points mean shortlisted!! 

I've also been updating my site here please go and check it out if you have a moment,

And I've been working on a big commission that has done its best to drive me insane but hey, I'd rather the challenge than something simple!
(I say this now but a few hours I would've given anything to be drawing a pet worm!)



These two gorgeous cats have now been inked and are ready to be coloured tomorrow. I should probably do it today but I'm now feeling ridiculously exhausted!
Time for a well earned break!

Bring on the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment