Find my Products on Redbubble!

Friday 24 October 2014

Steady as she goes!

This past week has been... emotionally painful.
I've been so close to giving up but my amazing boyfriend won't let me and I am so thankful to him. It's nice to have someone who reminds you that you can do this.

But anyway! I decided to make two more designs for the Ohh Deer competition! They are currently being processed and checked before becoming available but the designs are these!



I got a couple of old sketches I really love and managed to play around with their backgrounds and here they are. I'm quite proud and excited at how they came out!

If you like the designs keep a look out here and I'll post the link to the products!

I currently have a to do list that seems never ending! I have to get three more designs created to a standard I'm happy with (the chance would be a fine thing!) along with a few more traditional pieces, finishing off a very large pebble painting, designing an owl as well as some non art related pieces like redecorating, a special birthday and NaNoWriMo.
It's gonna be a busy few weeks here!

No comments:

Post a Comment