Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 20 October 2014

Lots of NEWS

I haven't updated for a while. This was down to two things, I hit the biggest art slump ever and suffered from extremely low confidence and I got busy.

I now have my own online portfolio here!
Please feel free to visit and say hi if you fancy!

I am open to commissions! This has been something I've been nervous over for a while due to many time wasters earlier this year but am now willing to take commissions. If you're interested at all please go to the link above and contact me via the contact page! I will get back to you asap! :)

I have also entered the Ohh Deer pillowfight competition! I have entered this design only due to a large workload at the moment.


Because foxes are ruling my life right now and who can resist a snuggle! If you're interested in getting your paws on this cushion please go here and if you can spare a moment to support me in this competition please share!
This design is only available for a limited time only so if you want him grab him now before he wakes up and disappears ;)

It's also that wonderful time of year here when the trees turn gold and the air grows cold. Autumn has arrived and of course spooktober has also arrived. October tends to bring out the spooky side of me and it's shown through the work I've been creating lately!





I have another competition I need to make designs for over the next week or so along with many other bits and pieces!
This year has become a bit crazy now!

If you'd like to keep up to date with my work please find me on twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment