Find my Products on Redbubble!

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Last creations for a little while.

Well, it's going to be a rather busy couple of weeks for me. Tomorrow I'm off to the boyfriends where I'll be for a week and then back home for a day before buzzing off to Cornwall for a week!

So as you can imagine I'm going to be quiet for a few weeks even though of course I won't stop working but I just won't have much time for the internet which will probably be a nice break. I do however have some big things planned for when I return so May, you're gonna be a big month!

But I have been busy over the weekend and got sculpting after finishing the corvid project. I have two characters, a magpie and a crow who I draw together a lot... They're very personal to me and at the weekend I decided to take them from the paper and make them 3D.
Oh my goodness I love Sculpey clay!


So here is the finished pair. I made each of them separately and had no idea that they actually fit together like this :) 
It was so nice to get my hands on some clay again so I expect to find myself doing similar in May!

And lastly I got my tablet working again and in celebration did a little illustration of a rather chunky labrador... not based on my own boy of course... ;)
Again it's been nice getting back in to digital work and I've learnt a lot over the past few weeks and plan to build on that in the near future.


So that's all for a few weeks.
I would just like to say a huge and I mean HUGE thank you to everyone one who has supported me. To the people who have favourited and shared my work via twitter and facebook, to those who have bought products with my work on them, to those who have left me such beautiful and motivating comments and to those who just spare a bit of time to check out this blog. 
Thank you so much, it means so much I can't even put it in to words.

As I said before, there are going to be a few big things happening in May :)

Also don't forget you can still get hold of my designs on tops etc from Ohh Deer, Rainbow Frog - Hare Today - Puppy Love are all still available but only for a very limited time! They will never be on sale again after the 28th April!
If you don't want one but feel like giving me a bit of support and have Twitter or Facebook please share :)

Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment