Find my Products on Redbubble!

Sunday 16 March 2014

A long weekend.

So for the last four days I've buried myself underneath papers, paints, stamps and ink and anything else I could get my paws on.
I managed to not only complete my own large art journal but I also managed to get another three completed.
I seem to have a love of blue right now.




I've always been nervous of binding books as I've gone wrong so many times in the past but this time I was left feeling extremely proud.


Unfortunately I haven't managed to have fun with my journal yet but it's ready and waiting. I think book making is going to go on hold for a while so that I can get back in to artwork.

I have a few sketches planned that are larger than what I normally work with. I'm planning to enter these in to an art competition later this year so I really need to get working on them soon!

So four books to end my binding spree and soon back to good old sketching with the odd bit of journalling.


No comments:

Post a Comment