Find my Products on Redbubble!

Thursday 16 January 2014

Busy Night!

So today was long and didn't seem to ever end!

I've spent most of the evening trying to get to grips with digital work again, something I haven't really tried much of lately and it's proven fun yet tiring.

To start with I decided to do a simple warm up design, nothing too big, nothing to difficult. Of course at this point I have to decide on what to get started on, tonight my warm up was, an oystercatcher.


Without using any reference I was quite pleased with him, just ignore the legs and general body shape...

I then did a few sketchy doodles that aren't worth showing that then lead to a squirrel as suggested by my boyfriend. I tried a different style for this guy and had lots of fun trying to not make him look like a rat. Although hey, a squirrel is a bushy tailed, tree climbing rat, right?


I think I'm getting to the end of my energy levels with digital work tonight and seeing as it is gone midnight, I could really do with some sleep before more work tomorrow. 
This portfolio creating is truly becoming a job in itself, I just don't get paid... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment