Find my Products on Redbubble!

Saturday 3 June 2017

Our First craft Fair!

I've been a bit quiet this week as it started out a bit rough with us losing our little Bumble Bear.


He was such a special hamster to us and went through some big changes with me, we moved out together nearly a year ago and he became a very important member of our little wacky family. From waddling around in his wheel in the most lazy way possible to trying to play guitar. He was my gorgeous little ham and made such a big impact on my life for such a little animal and I miss him dearly. I still go to talk to him every time I walk past where his cage was and I can't bear to look at the empty space he left behind.

But he lived a very long and happy life and made it to 2 and a half years old which is pretty good for a little syrian hamster who tried to kill himself by jumping out of his cage at 6 months old! He truly was a little adorable miracle and we will never forget him.

So that along with a few other life stresses kinda got in the way of me being too up to date with things. On a lighter more happier subject! The craft fair was lots and lots of fun!


And here my goofy self is with our freshly made stall! I absolutely l absolutely LOVED setting it all up and making it look fun. It was also great that all the hard work I put in to get everything redy and organised payed off nicely and I couldn't have been happier.
Unfortunately due the the weather being so wonderful and being a bank holiday weekend it was a bit on the quiet side but I spent the whole experience with a huge grin on my face. Okay the two cans of energy drinks may have also helped towards that but oh it was such a wonderful adventure and I am ready to do it all over again!

So much so I'm hoping that I can go to the next Kingdoms Family Craft Fair this month on the 25th of June! So fingers crossed I get accepted and get my badger butt there for another round of fun times!

This week is also going to be filled with some shop updates! There are a few new products I made for the craft fair that I still have stock of and I want to get them listed and ready to go as soon as I have the packaging for them! SO this week is going to be filled with new fun things!

I've also updated my site and I'm hoping to give Etsy and my Redbubble shop a nice clean up over the next few days. It's not my favourite thing to do but I'm actually enjoying it so far!

I hope to be a bit more active and colourful in future and hopefully life will start to settle down a bit rather than being all over the place!
Thanks for all of the support and to everyone who has left me kind messages lately. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment