Find my Products on Redbubble!

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Glorious Sun and Our 2nd Craft Fair!

Well here in the UK it's been glorious sun! Lots of hot days and sticky fed up people everywhere... I can be smug as for once the heat isn't affecting me and with my job which basically has me stuck to my desk or hunched over a sketch book working all hours possible I'm determined to actually get and and enjoy this weather for once!
I tend to end up stuck inside working throughout the summer months and by the time I go out the leaves are changing and autumn has arrived but not this year. This year I'm determined to get out in the glorious weather and soak up that vitamin D!

I've been a bit quiet on here again, I tend to forget to write about things and with everything else going on at the moment I'll admit... I completely forgot! But then again I write so badly at the moment it's probably a good thing!

But first things first!



The badger team are going to be at Kingdom's Family Craft Fair once more at Warminster Town Park this Sunday 25th June and we are super excited!
This is going to be our second craft fair and our second time at this particular fair itself and I'm very happy that we were accepted back for another round of fun in the park.

It's looking like it's going to be a good day full of fun activities, good food and fun stalls to buy from! So if you're in the Warminster area this weekend get down to the park and maybe come and say hi!



In other news, I've been working on a few new paintings, they're a bit more realistic than my usual style but I'm really enjoying them. I've also been making a few new fun designs like the little guy above. This weather just makes me really miss the sea. It's one of my favourite places to be and I haven't been to see any of it for a few years now and oh I miss it so badly!
I miss the smell of salt water and even the drying seaweed, the calls of the seagulls as they're flying around hoping to find someone with chips, the sand beneath your feet...

Yeah, I need a holiday.

I'm hoping if all goes to plan that I can have a lot of these designs done by the end of the week, ready to share and ready for products!

I'm also working on some new packaging for the business. My current packaging is fine but it's not super fun which is what I want it to be, I want people who order from me to have a nice fun package through the door that will make them happy before they've even broken in to it.
So I'm trying to jazz things up a bit with some colours and fun things. I'm just waiting on some extra funds to be able to do this so if anyone wants to order something from me that would be appreciated! :P

So fun things are happening and hopefully if you're in the Wiltshire area I might even see you at the craft fair!

Enjoy the sun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment