Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 2 January 2017

Hello 2017

So far so good! The year is going so well! ;)

I'm not all in to the whole new year resolution thing, randomly I'm more in to starting a new year on my birthday each year as for me that is my new year... I know, I make no sense at all when it comes to my logic!

But this year is filled with opportunity and I'm really hoping to expand Silly Badger Designs!
I've just put an order in for some new packaging that should hopefully arrive some time this week if I'm lucky! I was planning on a little bit of re-branding as it's coming up to my 1 year anniversary and spent ages looking through colours etc until I came to the conclusion that I actually like my colour scheme I have already so we're sticking with my aqua and lavender scheme for now... with a hint of green here and there!

I also need to make myself a Silly Badger Stamp to use on the new packaging I have arriving so that should be fun. I've only done lino cut stamps on the odd occassion, they've always come out fairly good but at the same time the designs are a lot simpler than my badger! So that could be interesting!

The new packaging is also coming for a reason, I'm hoping to add some new products to My Etsy Shop in the next few weeks and they're a bit different to my usual products so the packaging needs to be updated ever so slightly! If all goes to plan I will be posting about the new products later this week and if you follow me over on Instagram you're likely to get a sneak peek as I'm posting a lot more over there nowadays!

But back to the whole new year thing, last year I started out with a couple of goals, to start my own business and to make my own products by hand. I achieved these goals quicker than I'd expected and the success I've had has been overwhelming!

So this year I'm setting the goal of more products and more activity!
I didn't manage to do as much as I would've liked last year but that was mainly down to me not being very organised and since I've made myself my little diary/planner thingy I've been so much better and have stayed on top of everything, it's amazing how this little planner has lowered my stress levels!

But to start the year off! January has new products, more behind the scenes peeks and hopefully some awesome adventures!
I can't wait to share some of the new designs I've got planned and the new products that are being revealed this week are some of my favourites!

I also want to say a massive thank you to all my customers who have left me feedback recently! I've seriously been left overwhelmed by happiness to hear comments from my happy customers! :)

I hope to be able to share new stuff soon! But for now I wish you a wonderful 2017!

I'm now off to print out some stock and invoices so I can pack up some orders that will be on their way to the post office tomorrow! My first post run of the year! So exciting! ...No, I can't believe I'm saying that either!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment