Find my Products on Redbubble!

Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas Post!!


An Update on Christmas posting dates!

If you're based out of the UK and your country is not listed below I'm afraid I cannot guarantee Christmas delivery for your orders.

Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg you have until the 13th of December to make your orders for guaranteed Christmas delivery!

I am still taking orders for everywhere it just means that your order may not arrive until after the holiday period.

If you're in the UK you have until the 19th of December to get your orders in for Christmas delivery!

I apologise for not being on top of everything this year, so much has been going on and my health hasn't helped. I'm also still learning how to deal with everything so thank you for bearing with me at this crazy busy time!

Pet Portraits! - if you're in the UK and wanting a pet portrait for Christmas you have until Monday the 5th (this coming Monday!) to make your orders!
If you're not in the UK you're too late for Christmas portraits.
I am however taking orders for 2017 now so if you're interested look up the listing HERE

Thank you for your patience!

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment