Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 4 April 2016

Happy World Rat Day!


It's the 4th of April and that means it's World Rat Day! A day to celebrate to amazing creatures that we love!

It's also the perfect time for me to reveal one of the commissions I've been working on over the past few weeks! 
I was commissioned to create three ratty based designs, these designs are being made in to button pins and being sold at myratfriends.com head over there if you like the look of them!


This was very new for me but also so much fun, of course I'm not going to complain about drawing more ratties! I loved working on the designs and giving character to the little mischiefs and my commissioner was great to work with.
They were each individually sketched out before being scanned in and digitally coloured. It seems to be a strong technique for me lately.
Not gonna lie, rats stole my heart has become my absolute favourite, mainly because of all the times I'd watch my own ratties running off with something of mine that they'd stolen, this included rings, candles, food, dog biscuits and pennies.... they had interesting stashing tastes!

It's brought back so many memories of my own little mischiefs and I really do miss them so much, it kills me to be so allergic to them!

So go check them out if you're celebrating your rats today!

I also have some rat designs over on my Etsy shop here including the ratty zine full of ratty fun!

And of course my redbubble shop has so many rats on there that they now have their own catagory!! Go check them out here and have some ratty fun!

Have a great mischief filled day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment