Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 30 November 2015

Positive Attracts Positive

I completely 100% back this statement with all I am.
I'm not suggesting bad things don't happen to positive people, I'm saying that positive acts often lead to positive things. Simple things that can lead to awesome results.
Sometimes you just need to take that leap of faith.

The last few months have been bumpy for me. Up and down to a ridiculous extent, losing all hope, wondering if I should just pack it in.
I just love what I do too much to quit. My art career here has become my baby, I've put everything in to this. I can't just simply give up now.
So I've taken steps, I've done simple things that have been positive actions and positive results have occurred. I never really believed in the saying but over the last month I have been making these positive actions and things have improved. Even if those silly positive actions originally scared the hell out of me!

Things are finally coming together and moving forward and I am feeling so thankful for everything I have right now and I just want to thank everyone who reads my posts, likes my work on Instagram, follows me, takes the time to view my folio... Every like fills me with utter joy as do comments and everything else. It gives me the motivation to keep going.

I just had to get this out, feelings of overwhelming gratitude and optimism are wonderful.

To finish on a more art related note, Christmas designs are near completion!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment