Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 13 April 2015

The Constellation Series

No, I can't think of a better name for them just yet!

So, in my last post I left a sneak preview of a constellation painting I'd done, I'd also mentioned the chance of me continuing with the theme and I have!

Okay, so I've only gotten up to two so far although I am currently sat next to two more works in progress so the list is growing! Although I have around forty to make if I'm going to stick to the animal constellations! I truly had no idea there were so many animals up there! What a zoo!
Although what an amazing zoo that would be to visit! Star animals, anyone?

These guys are painted in watercolours on A5 (ish!) sized watercolour paper and the details are added in with white paint. They're lots of fun to work on, especially the galaxy background, that's more fun than it should be ;) And who can not have fun throwing paint around? 

So currently we have Corvus.


And Ursa Major


Next on the list... probably something a little on the foxy side ;)

You can also get your paws on these designs at my redbubble page here!
Go check them out, I have to admit Corvus looks extremely appealing... 

I also want to say a huge thank you again to everyone who has supported me lately by liking, favouriting, following and buying! You can't imagine the pure joy I get when I receive these notifications.

If you can, I highly recommend going out in the evenings and looking up to the night sky, the stars are absolutely stunning right now. Look out for Ursa and Corvus! They're up there somewhere!

Have a beautiful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment