Find my Products on Redbubble!

Wednesday 1 April 2015

I've been featured!!

So, I got an email out of the blue this morning from redbubble informing me that my work Mama Bear has been featured on their homepage!


I only joined on Monday so this was a huge shock! I am so happy she's been noticed, she's probably one of my favourite pieces I've created. She's also loved by many others which just makes me so happy. I mean, who couldn't love a smiley mama bear? ;)

You can find products featuring my mama bear design here! Go check her smiley self out ;)

I've managed to make things super busy for myself this week. I only have until Friday night to get so much stuff done so I'm running around like a sugar high rat right now. Although keeping busy is probably the only thing keeping me sane right now!
Gosh, bring on the weekend!
...But only once I've gotten all my work done!

So time to get working and stop hiding from it by writing this!

Have a happy smiley day!

No comments:

Post a Comment