Find my Products on Redbubble!

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Lots of illustration work.

Well today I had planned to do some illustration work, still for the competition I'm entering and to get some craft projects started and to work on some of my course work.

8 Hours of illustration later...


These may not look much but they have taken up most of my time and thoughts for the last few days and were not quick projects. Each took around 4 - 6 hours I'm guessing.
They're a fun mixture of traditional artwork and digital. The Hare and the Wolf are both traditional with bits of digital whereas the tiger and frog were done digitally over traditional sketches.

I'm really happy with them all but wow I'm exhausted! That was a long day of work.
So now I'm off to lay down and eat something!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment