I managed to get the looser style back today and barely used any water and that was for the background wash. This has probably become my favourite in the series so far :)
- The magpies latin name is Pica pica.
- Their black feathers take on a blue/purple/green iridescent look when the light catches them.
- They are residents in most of the UK except the highlands of Scotland.
- Magpies are omnivores and scavengers able to adapt to local food sources.
- The magpies sleek markings and long tail set them apart from other corvids and birds in the UK.
Remember you can still buy my designs on tops! Just click the link to the left!