Find my Products on Redbubble!

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Creative overdrive.

Sometimes when I'm working I can reach a point where I need a break. I get frustrated and overwhelmed by everything and today I had one of those moments.

So how do I cure these moments? I take my dog Riley out for a long walk through the fields.



It was rather muddy today and lots of slipping and sliding but Riley had a blast running around sniffing every smell and splashing in every puddle. Seeing his grin as we enter the field is brilliant and I can't help but grin back at him.
The fields are quiet at the moment except for the odd bird or dog so it's a great place to clear your mind before getting home and back to work.

I've been working on a few projects today including a written project and this little critter.


Okay, so a giraffe isn't so little...
She's a mixture of purple ink and blue and purple watercolours and I'm loving the creative process here and how I've managed to confuse some people by creating a purple giraffe.

Creating anything is a huge adventure in itself and sometimes you learn so much from just one project, this is one of those projects. Now, time to get back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment