Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 9 April 2018

Birthday Break!

This is just to give an update to anyone who is wanting orders and pet portraits for the end of the month.

Next week from the 19th I will be extending my dispatch times due to me taking the first holiday ever since starting my shop!
It's my birthday on Saturday 21st and my partner has taken a couple of days off from work so we can enjoy a little break together and celebrate my birthday without me twitching and spending my time at the desk or post office.

Times will be extended between April 19th and April 25th. Orders can still be made during this time but please bear in mind that they will not be dispatched until April 26th.

Regarding Pet Portraits.
I will not be working between these dates so if you are wanting a pet portrait now and would rather not wait then please make your orders now so I can have them done and sent out before my time off.
If you don't mind an extra wait then you don't have to worry.

I will of course still be active on social media over this time and will be available to contact via Etsy or my email or even DMs via instagram so if you contact me I will reply.

Stay Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment