Find my Products on Redbubble!

Thursday 2 November 2017

Pet Portraits For Christmas!

Well, it's that time of year again and even though I know a lot of people will cringe as I write this, Christmas is coming!

And of course we're all starting to hunt around for some fun gifts.

And what better gift for a pet lover than a fun portrait of their fur baby!



I offer custom pet portraits through my Etsy Shop and can work with any pet you have. 

If you're after a pet portrait for Christmas however I am taking orders until November 15th for International customers and November 25th for UK customers to make sure I can get your portraits to you in time.

I don't mean to sound like I'm being pushy or trying to rush anyone, I would just like everyone to get their orders in time so if they're gifts you can actually give them at Christmas!
All portraits take around 1-2 weeks to complete and as we get further through November and closer to Christmas I start to get a lot of orders and become extremely busy so the sooner I get started on any pet portraits the sooner they can be sent out to you.

Of course I'm not going to stop taking pet portraits after these dates, I just cannot guarantee Christmas delivery with the joys of the postal systems. Especially international. At times it can take 3 weeks or more to get items to people.

So if you're interested go to the shop and take a look around, if you'd like more information you can always get in touch with me via Etsy or email and we can discuss your needs.

Happy November everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment