Find my Products on Redbubble!

Thursday 4 August 2016

July? and Wiltshire Etsy Team!

So July was a flop for me when it comes to updates etc. Oops!

But on the more awesome side! I did something very un-me this morning but I'm super excited, I've been working on this for the last week, coming up with ideas etc but this morning it came to life.

I have created a Wiltshire Etsy Team!
A place for the creative Etsy sellers of Wiltshire to get together and have a good chat and hopefully some laughs!
You do however need to be from Wiltshire (UK) and be an Etsy seller to join the team but I know Wiltshire is full of amazing talented people!

I have lots of ideas for this team and really hope I can get a little community going. Here's the link below if you're interested!




In other news I have another awesome commission happening which involves some very cute little hamsters! (my first rodent commission and I am very excited!) and I've started a challenge this month which I will post about very soon.

Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment