Find my Products on Redbubble!

Wednesday 19 August 2015

To whom it may concern.

I have been inundated with troll messages through my contact page over on my website. They started out vaguely innocent but have recently become quite vile.

I just find it amazing how people can get so grumpy and full of hate over nothing.

Or from the messages I got if you ignore the absolutely disgusting language it all boils down to jealousy.

I'm not going to go in to my opinions on that subject although I will say being jealous is only going to make you feel like shit, it's not going to affect anyone else. Is it truly worth it in the end? Honestly?

I just want to make it clear that I personally don't care what is said to me because I am happy and I am content with what I do and who I am. If you want to be jealous and down right rude... go ahead, I delete these emails the moment I get them.
Do I dwell on them... Nope.
Are they going to stop me from smiling? Nope.
Are they going to stop me from being an artist? Hell no!

I have been bullied and resented most of my life, it means absolutely nothing to me. I just want to explain what a waste of time it is and let anyone else who suffers this way know that they're not alone and that you don't need to listen to anything that's typed or yelled at you.
The people who throw around hate and grump aren't worth it, they're only out to make people as miserable as themselves so just let them be.

A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.


I can't express how much I love that saying.
So continue to be vile and disgusting, continue to be jealous and bratty, do whatever makes you feel better but just know now that I will still be happy, I will still be kind, I will still be talented and I will still be loved up and in love with my little world.

Remember be yourself, be happy with who you are and what you do, surround yourself with positive people who raise you up and just have fun and don't be afraid to enjoy it and tell people you're happy. Too many people are quick to scream about being miserable, scream about how happy you are!

Live your life and don't let little voices ruin you.
Be yourself and own it! 

And to the jealous grumps... maybe you should try and focus on your own happy instead of being jealous of what someone else has.

No comments:

Post a Comment